Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lance_Spencer
Administrators nickname
Jayden_Hill
Date
Nov 6, 2022
Time
21:30
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/rBUyfyx.jpg

Lance_Spencer

Player
Player
Dear GrandRP,

I recently, 5 minutes ago, got banned for supposedly using a "GYM BOT".

I do not have any software or any kind of hacks what so ever, but I am being honest, and I do have a macro, and it is the only time I used it, since I had to be on the phone.

I have received a ban for 60 days, which is totally out of hand, and I have an expensive business (40M+) and an expensive house (30M+). I have also donated 4 digits in the past 2-3 weeks, a very big amount to support the project.

I would no way use any kind of software which involves bots or hacking.

My grind for mining, fishing, logs, electricity, has ALL BEEN without the using of NOTHING. I wouldn't compromise my account after spending thousands of real money.

I'm open even for a PC check, and in the rules there is nothing regarding macros.

Please take this into consideration, there is a LOT of money invested to support this project.

Lance_Spencer

Player
Player
Please delete as duplicate. I will be creating a new one with the correct format title.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom