Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 6, 2022
Time of violation
21:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SX60fs1o8Xc

Alexander Narcos

Player
Player
Demands?? didn’t you read the rules man, if your family gives us Demands for the solar panels we don’t need to do it and you are using discord so you know that we get the Demands, if you want to see what is wrong in the video so look to yourself you are talking while dead and you killed one of us. Man if you know so much about the rules why are you using the discord and coming back too the same place before 15 min and taking when you are dead nice try man go and read the rules before starting to crying in the government websites🤔. Last i want to write is don’t crying when you have the same wrongs in tha government websites😭😭

ReaperOT

Player
Demands?? didn’t you read the rules man, if your family gives us Demands for the solar panels we don’t need to do it and you are using discord so you know that we get the Demands, if you want to see what is wrong in the video so look to yourself you are talking while dead and you killed one of us. Man if you know so much about the rules why are you using the discord and coming back too the same place before 15 min and taking when you are dead nice try man go and read the rules before starting to crying in the government websites🤔. Last i want to write is don’t crying when you have the same wrongs in tha government websites😭😭
Tell me where I am using discord? 🤣🤣I am watching a youtube video in the background and then using radio to ask what happened. I was shot by this family out of nowhere when I am nothing to do with the current situation. So I would've never known if my family had given demands because I was AFK. I killed one of you after I had already been shot which is completely fine. And I didn't come back before the 15 minutes, and if you truly think I did, where is your proof?

ReaperOT

Player
demands?? you and your family gave us demands bro and you had solar panel
I was never in the situation that is at hand. I was afk while eating and come back to getting shot at. I am not even wearing my family's clothing so there is no possible way for you to identify me as a part of this family so therefore you are shooting me without demands.

Alexander Narcos

Player
Player
Tell me where I am using discord? 🤣🤣I am watching a youtube video in the background and then using radio to ask what happened. I was shot by this family out of nowhere when I am nothing to do with the current situation. So I would've never known if my family had given demands because I was AFK. I killed one of you after I had already been shot which is completely fine. And I didn't come back before the 15 minutes, and if you truly think I did, where is your proof?
Ah you said you was afk so you don’t know what happened so don’t bout a form if you was afk. But you know you did wrong talking when you are dead hhh where is the rp server man and if i have a narcos name it not mine i am in narcos family.

ReaperOT

Player
Ah you said you was afk so you don’t know what happened so don’t bout a form if you was afk. But you know you did wrong talking when you are dead hhh where is the rp server man and if i have a narcos name it not mine i am in narcos family.
wtf are you even saying 😂

ReaperOT

Player
Narcos Family don't need to give demands we just RDM XD BTW u don't show any think in the situation
dont show anything? i show everything that had happened to me. i was never in this situation prior where you say we gave demands. And I mean admitting to rdm is a bit weird as a fam leader

seven dark

Player
Player
We came to steal the solar panels
AND You say he killed without demands and you are killing us so sad😂
We asked you to leave the place
And my friends killed you and you came again not knowing the rules NLR?

ReaperOT

Player
We came to steal the solar panels
AND You say he killed without demands and you are killing us so sad😂
We asked you to leave the place
And my friends killed you and you came again not knowing the rules NLR?
you can't say you told ME to leave when i was never there. I come along and instantly get shot so that is the Shooting without demands part. I shot you back and killed one because I am trying to protect myself which is perfectly fine. And I never came back before 15 minutes, you have no proof I came back before 15 minutes so how can you keep saying NLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom