Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mercy Killing, DM in City, Dancing on Dead Body, VDM | 57710, 229745, 65340

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Connor_Dior
Suspect ID
57710, 229745, 65340
Date of violation
Nov 6, 2022
Time of violation
22:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
We went to heal some police officers and then these guys came, I think it was the guys who killed them and they came back started being annoying and pointed guns at us starting a Deathmatch in the city for no reason, Video'(s) explain it all. More proof here doesnt let me put the links on the proofs says invalid:

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
And I wasn't talking while I was dead I was talking in the in character chat because I wasn't fully dead

Versace Ghost

Player
Player
We went to heal some police officers and then these guys came, I think it was the guys who killed them and they came back started being annoying and pointed guns at us starting a Deathmatch in the city for no reason, Video'(s) explain it all. More proof here doesnt let me put the links on the proofs says invalid:
there was no rule broken are you stupid? The only rule that someone broke was you talking while your dead

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
this is so funny cause
#1its a selfreport for talking while dead
#2 its a self report for rdm
#3 the worst thing here we did was vdm
#4 you guys caused everything and suck so we killed u

Hannahgreat

Player
Player
1. wasn't rdm you aimed guns at us and was provoking which are both against the rules as you started the dm as you were aiming your guns at me

2. You danced on our dead bodies which is against the rules

3.You were VDM'ing

4. I dont care about getting a mute for talking while dead as i would rather report people like you

5. i want a city with normal people

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
1. wasn't rdm you aimed guns at us and was provoking which are both against the rules as you started the dm as you were aiming your guns at me

2. You danced on our dead bodies which is against the rules

3.You were VDM'ing

4. I dont care about getting a mute for talking while dead as i would rather report people like you

5. i want a city with normal people
hey boy we didnt dance on you guys we danced near you guys all i did was hit a jig

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
ID 57710
will receive a punishment for VDM + Mixing + GR 6.8
ID 65340
will receive a punishment for GR 3.1 + GR 6.8
ID 93792
will receive a punishment for Fail rp + Mixing
ID 229745
will receive a punishment for GR 6.8