Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Paul_Falcone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Tornike Shioshvili
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GTM+4
4. Average online per day
- 6+ hours
5. Your Discord
- NINJUZWAY#0482
6. Your Nickname
- Paul Falcone
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 200 or 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness , How hard developers worked for make great server for people and making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V Roleplaying community , Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow and make people fine in the RP .
2. What are your strengths?
- I always stick towards , I have one goal and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I tend to be a little bit strength sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply , I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But sometimes over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- I'm ready to leave RP life , When I become an admin , my answer are yes .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- If I have any business , I'm ready to sell any business I have (But I don't have any business yet.)

Top Bottom