Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chpani deep
Administrators nickname
houssam walker
Date
Nov 7, 2022
Time
13:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inXLsldUr4g&ab_channel=saiphanideep

phanideep253

Player
Player
Hello Admin sir,

I had recently attended an event hide and sick and played well and I was there still last. Admin asked to come who are left when I thought to go to them I can hear a lot of gun sounds that they are shooting (you can listen in the background) so I had come forward and stayed a while till they kill each and every one. Suddenly I came to know that they had announced a winner without even checking. Requesting you to please check on this issue and please provide my winning amount for this situation Requesting you to please go through the video and help me at your best and provide me the event money.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom