Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
Information
1. Kahi
2. 20
3. Hawaii Standard Time
4. 6-8 hours
5. Kahi#7777
6. Kahi Hulk
7. ID: 33481

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
- I am 30 years old in the city now and I have experience in being high command of gangs and legal organizations. I see a lot of god work happening all the time and I felt encouraged to try it out myself because it is something I want to be a part of.

2. What are your strengths?
I have 4 months of Legal Organization experience, 1 of which I served as a Deputy Leader and I currently still am. I know all rules ( Especially Gang, State, Event, and Leader) and how to properly enforce them. I am good at creating an ethical communication environment when it comes to addressing conflict and never overstep boundaries in place. I am a very social person and I am able to talk with people civilly. I always double check on things I do before I take action and I just want to create the best role play experience possible for people.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- A weakness of mine is that I focus too much on the details. When I take action on something I make sure to properly and ethically come up with the best solution. Sometimes the details can get me caught up with a lack of productivity, but I will work on it to be the most efficient and try to be a good asset for the admin team.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am.

5: Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom