Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
celalettin secer
Administrators nickname
Ani_Andreson
Date
Nov 7, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/817123848793227326/1039269887354339408/IMG_0412.jpg

Jcelo45

Player
Player
When my accounts banned in en2 with my family we decide to play in en3 but en3 economy is rising up so fast because of that we cant to anything in en3 and we decide to play in en2 again. We want to start a family here with my friends and play a clean game without mistakes. I am sorry for all the rule mistakes I have made in the past and I apologize to all of you for them. I want you to give me one last chance to open my ban to play a clean game with my family at en2. I promise you that the mistakes I have made in the past will not be repeated. Thank you for your understanding.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom