Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrej Barba

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Andrej
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Central European Time
4. Average online per day
4-10
5. Your Discord
MrBarba#6801
6. Your Nickname
Andrej Barba
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of
National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I would like to be General of NG because following 5 reasons.
1st - Im confident I can put NG on right path on this server cause of my past NG experiences (I have been in all USEFUL NG departments, I have been Highest in command for very long time and I have been deputy and leader of NG)
2nd - Im over experienced GRP player and I have been in all server organizations and in all situations and events (except gang turfs)
3rd - I have been in NG on EN1 for over a year (Since Ganesh term all way up to Lewises then I made pause and came for Drakes and Yumys term) and I have learned a lot of all of them
4th - I can bring some as well very experienced NG members from EN1 to help me set NG on right path
5th - I really want to try to make better term then my last NG term from EN1

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I want to improve HR department and update and improve training by adding new parts of training. I will improve bonus system by giving bigger and better bonuses to people who are doing good on events or putting a lot of hours. I will add more local events so NG have some more activity through day so people can stay on duty or stay in org. I would like to improve radio communication by teaching new people how to use radio and that would be included in new training system. NG tactics desperately need to be improved so I would fix that. I would like to change discord server of NG I would like to make it more beginner friendly I already started with this in this Temp General term of Rokos.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
+1 Best Deserving guy he will make the NG on Top Again as he made in En1 as General

Festan Keramida

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Andrej
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Central European Time
4. Average online per day
4-10
5. Your Discord
MrBarba#6801
6. Your Nickname
Andrej Barba
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of
National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I would like to be General of NG because following 5 reasons.
1st - Im confident I can put NG on right path on this server cause of my past NG experiences (I have been in all USEFUL NG departments, I have been Highest in command for very long time and I have been deputy and leader of NG)
2nd - Im over experienced GRP player and I have been in all server organizations and in all situations and events (except gang turfs)
3rd - I have been in NG on EN1 for over a year (Since Ganesh term all way up to Lewises then I made pause and came for Drakes and Yumys term) and I have learned a lot of all of them
4th - I can bring some as well very experienced NG members from EN1 to help me set NG on right path
5th - I really want to try to make better term then my last NG term from EN1

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I want to improve HR department and update and improve training by adding new parts of training. I will improve bonus system by giving bigger and better bonuses to people who are doing good on events or putting a lot of hours. I will add more local events so NG have some more activity through day so people can stay on duty or stay in org. I would like to improve radio communication by teaching new people how to use radio and that would be included in new training system. NG tactics desperately need to be improved so I would fix that. I would like to change discord server of NG I would like to make it more beginner friendly I already started with this in this Temp General term of Rokos.
I believe one of the best people who can make difference in the state of Los Santos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom