Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozy

Fractured
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - George
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT (ST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - 16:00-02:30 AM
5. Average online per day - 7-8
6. Your Discord - Woozy#0002
7. Your Nickname - Max Woozy
8. Your ID - 2999
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - State as i have greater knowledge of this area.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I have played this great project for around 6 months during this time I have picked up a lot of knowledge and know-how of the server and also server rules. And I have also during my time achieved everything I can I have been a leader of a gang and HC in every organization learning good people skills and how to deal with situations. Through my RP I have met and bonded with many people and I wish to help them out by becoming an Admin. And also just to help out overall in the project and EN3!

2. What are your strengths?

- Fluent English
-Knowledge of server rules
-Patient
-Understanding of situations
-Dedicated

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

-If pushed or annoyed I can have out bursts but with being admin this would have to stop and it will!

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes 100% As i have achieved everything I can

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes I dont have one anyway!

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Nope, none at all!

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Currently serving a forum warning​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom