Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingston Fedorov

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Greham Odrich.
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST (GMT-4).
4. Average online per day: 8-9 hours.
5. Your Discord: Novel#3354
6. Your Nickname: Kingston Federov.
7. Your ID:6552.
I know the minimum age is 18 and my true age is 17 but please give me a chance it wont be a miskate.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have a lot of experience in RP and I love this server so much I've been playing it for about 1 years now and I've gained a lot of experience in different scenarios I've always had that interest and will of actually becoming a admin and joining the admin team to maintain the RP in the city of Grand RP.

2. What are your strengths?
- I get stuff done fast and efficiently.
- I know what is wrong and bad within the city (All the rules).
- I speak Russian and English fluently.
- I have a great amount of time to do things.
- Very confident of what i do.
-Im very hardworking.
-Fast learner.
-Quick at choosing the right and the wrong in a situation.
-Ive got alot of ideas and im very creative.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I am a very direct person that likes to get to the point and that may affect some people because they are not used to people telling them what they think on a situation.
Also i do know ive been in demorgans before but thats long gone and in the past. Since my last demorgan long time ago i have never broken anymore rules and have learned my lesson and want to change for the good into becoming an admin and helping people like my old self to stop breaking rules.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment
-> No, I am available whenever.

Eddie Brock

Serve your punishment
Player
Rejected
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom