Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST (+GMT 5:30)
4. Average online per day - 6-8
5. Your Discord - ! LexoUwU √#0232
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Salvatore
7. Your ID - 27
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I want to join National Guard org specially because it was my first organization and i stayed most of time in this organization like 3 terms and one half term and i gained a lot of experience in this org , if someone says me in which org i have the highest experience i would say its NG without any hesitation thats why now its time to lead this organization and make it best term in NG in all the 3 servers.

• To be honest NG is one of the most important orgazations and we need NG running perfectly to run other organization cause Ng supllies ammunation to other organizations and if NG is not doing it then other state orgs would now have good weapons and criminal activities will increase in the city and thats why i want to join NG and make is more active than before because have many friends in the 3 servers and as i was in ng for 3.5 terms i have many experienced friends in ng who will 100% join the organization and make it active.

• I want to become leader because i have been in the project for long time and in this time period i gained knowledge, experience, friends and i know how to run an organization and specially NG and i was curator of NG before in en3 and thats why i want to become leader of ng to make a better term than any other terms in NG,

• I saw previous generals and they were not serious about the gate keeping and Ammo Runs and i will make it better with my team and ideas and support of server administration and curators and senior curators

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

• Departments - Departments are most important things to manage the organization cause General cant do everything and in previous term of en3 ng i saw leader did not have all the HODs( Majors ) before the freeze ended , but it would not be same in my term cause i would add Majors to every single department in NG

• Ideas about Departments :-

HR and FTO :- in other terms i saw they have either FTO or HR to recruit and Train them but i would like to change this system cause i saw many trainee soldiers in the organizations due to lack of training cause FTOs were busy with recruitment and did not focus on training but you know, i know , we all know . that to run the organization properly we dont just need many members, we need members who knows proper system and server rules.
so i would separate this division with 2 different majors and different members.
Recruitment Representative (RR) & Field training officers (FTO) where RR will only focus on Recruitment by hosting serveral recruitment drives and reviewing applications
and FTO will train the trainee soldiers and make them good soldiers by following proper training document ( I have it )

SOF :- i would like to make this org more active by giving them Responsibilities to host ghetto petrol with the help of other orgs and secure ammo run convoy by having several cars, and this department training would have field training and this division will not be easy to join, soldiers need to have good shooting skills to join this department

IA ( internal affairs ) :- this org is also so important but i woiuld like to give them more responsibilities like checking logs of the organization and find if anything is wrong like someone is stealing from warehouse or kicking members from org or leaving with prime without letting us know , and also blacklist them and also check discord logs and do some bodycam checks also to make sure every soldiers are maintaining proper bodycam(POV) of every situations and also fix any issues in the organization

MP :- This org will be active and i would like to give them responisibilities for petrolling of base and arranging members to respond to global calls and search and confesticate trunks if there is any proper ic reason.

Activity :-
now comes the main part that how will i make the organization active

As i told above i would make RR division which will recruit people in the organization actively and we will gain members but also i would like to do some things to make the org more active -

State waves :- i would like to host several State waves to make the organization active

Global calls :- as i told above , my MP team will arrange members to respond every single global calls

Ghetto Petrols :- As i told abovbe, my SOF team will organize ghetto petrols with the help of FIB and other organizations

Ammo Runs :- as i told and we all know that ammo runs are most important thing in NG and i would like to do ammo runs actively with the help of every high commands i would not give it to a separate division cause if in case they are not active the we will miss the ammo run and i would not be good for the state organizations

Gate keeping :- i would like to make shifts for gate keeping and bonuses as its important to gate keep atleast from 12:00 to 22:00

My Chain of command for now:-
General :- Lexo Salvatore
Lt general :- Frosty pal
Lt General :- Alfie Lander
Colonel :- Damon Salvatore
Lt Colonel :- Jakos Salvatore
And i would like to add HODs from previous term by doing meeting with my current team if i get the leadership

My past experience :-
NG colonel - 2 term
Ng major of FTO - 1 term
Ng Lt of MP - 5 days
Ng Private and other ranks - 12-14 days to be exact
NG curator En3
Server administrator EN2 & En3
I am not adding other orgs experience it would way too long :) if you want i can provide

Thanks for reading my applications
and me and my high commands has many more ideas to implement , we just need a chance to do it

I would like if it get considered after SAHP interview, if i get sahp leadership then please reject and if i dont please consider it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom