Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Klein

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin Team

Information
1. Your name IRL - Leon
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) - From 4PM 10PM
5. Average online per day - about 5 →6 hours every day, on weekends im able to be online for longer periods.
6. Your Discord - LeonKlein#6593
7. Your Nickname - Leon Klein
8. Your ID (2424)
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section - State section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
: I want to become administrator on ENG#3 because i think i have enough knowledge because i was an administrator on RS, i also have alot of admin friends and ex admins so i know my way around.
2. What are your strengths?: I know how to think outside of the box. im good at remembering things and people. I make new Friends fast without a problem. I enjoy team work.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes i overreact by a bit but i know how to settle down and apologizes when needed.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? i have school but i have a lot of holidays and am a good student, so i can still spend enough time on Grand RP and myself.

Few Things about myself:
My Name is Leon, i started playing video games at a young age and loved it ever since. I'm a Proud Croatian that moved to Ireland. I started playing Grand RP about a year and 1 months ago. I made alot of new friends. Im in my last year of High school (6th year) and planning to go to college to hopefully become a Air Traffic Controller. That is my dream job and by playing Grand RP i learn how to make and meet new people and also to learn to speak new languages.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom