Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jison Standl
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 9, 2022
Time of violation
1:51
Proofs
https://streamable.com/900a97

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
I accedentally was reviving with gun out, so I tried to cancel it as fast as I could. We also finished you off so you wouldnt get robbed because of my mistake with gun in hand..

I just try to stop the rulebreak from happening more by reviving with gun out because I fucked up. I never was being shot at..

if anybody is "ABUSING" bug it is this man from the report itself..
he abuses the [M - Esc - T - Esc] button sequence to bug out the game to turn camera without calling help
ISNT IT BUG ABUSE THAT YOU MOVE CAMERA WITHOUT AMBULANCE?

Last edited:

jison

Player
Player
I accedentally was reviving with gun out, so I tried to cancel it as fast as I could. We also finished you off so you wouldnt get robbed because of my mistake with gun in hand..

I just try to stop the rulebreak from happening more by reviving with gun out because I fucked up. I never was being shot at..
you do it bro stop lieing you always doing cancelling animation

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
cancelling healing animation after being shot and ran away
he was never shot in ur pov nor could this bug give an advantage because its not a bug. Had u posted ur full pov u could see that when u run away from the body of someone ur reviving it cancels the healing due to "being to far away from the player"

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
you do it bro stop lieing you always doing cancelling animation
I never did cancel animation to get advantage, like some people do revive then they lay down with animation so they hide under cover...

I ran away from reviving you because I fucked up with gun in hand.. I admit I should get punished for PG I fucked up, I thought I had no gun in hand, But as soon as I saw my mistake I ran awy from you so I wouldnt revive you, we then finished you off. If you show rest of your POV.... I even say in microhpone "im sorry man we wont be robbing you for my mistake"

also this is a "spite report" because you got reported by my family members, so you are upset and trying to get me perma banned for something so minor...
f53a861d644bb1ea1bad19e87aef619f.png

jison

Player
Player
I never did cancel animation to get advantage, like some people do revive then they lay down with animation so they hide under cover...

I ran away from reviving you because I fucked up with gun in hand.. I admit I should get punished for PG I fucked up, I thought I had no gun in hand, But as soon as I saw my mistake I ran awy from you so I wouldnt revive you, we then finished you off. If you show rest of your POV.... I even say in microhpone "im sorry man we wont be robbing you for my mistake"

also this is a "spite report" because you got reported by my family members, so you are upset and trying to get me perma banned for something so minor...
f53a861d644bb1ea1bad19e87aef619f.png
stop lying and we will see let the admin work

Dizzley

Blocked
Blocked
stop lying and we will see let the admin work
I'm not lying wtf? I never got shot while reviving you... I had my gun in hand so I ran away to stop from reviving with gun in hand.. show rest of POV of me literally apologizing and then finishing you so you dont get robbed... wtf?

you are outrageous.. The amount of times you break rules is insane and then I try to follow the rules best I can and when I make accedent I stop the RP and own up to my mistake and let you go. fuck you never again.

Slinga

eos
Player
I'm not lying wtf? I never got shot while reviving you... I had my gun in hand so I ran away to stop from reviving with gun in hand.. show rest of POV of me literally apologizing and then finishing you so you dont get robbed... wtf?

you are outrageous.. The amount of times you break rules is insane and then I try to follow the rules best I can and when I make accedent I stop the RP and own up to my mistake and let you go. fuck you never again.
Still bug abuse and all players that do so should be punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom