Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackfalcon Tzariarr

Under Deputy Tzariar Brothers
Player
1. Your name IRL : Mahathir
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 9 hours
5. Your Discord : ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป#1268
6. Your Nickname : Black Falcon
7. Your ID : 58373

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- From the beginning of my journey to this server , I saw lots of broke people who lost their everything in city and joined gang , I was one of them I joined every gang of this city and As I was new I didn't knew the cities rules and none was there for teaching me that and as a result I got Admin jail several times. I want to be the leader of marabunta for making each and every member skilled and make them learn the ghetto as well the city rules . Also I wanna work as a team to make Marabunta the best gang in this Server .

- I want to build the greatest terrorist org in this city who will be able to fight against any other legal org in a proper Rp way. And I have my family and also friends in the orgs who are deprived of their rights as well lost everything in this city . We will make the ghetto marabunta's territory and everyone will be scared seeing the colour blue. And we will make fear of blue dresses in every citizens eye .

- Marabunta is known as one of the best gangs from the beginning . That's why It will give me a scope to make our territory , and making the ghetto marabunta's territory. I have enough experience to lead a gang . The main reason behind I want to be marabunta's leader for having a great rp experiences and also for having fun obeying the rules with my mates and enlarging our city community .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving RolePlay level
- Making the members skilled when they join .
- Will make plans before attending every events
- Keep the gang alive and do gang activities
-We will attend every events , will raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies
-Will give bonuses to everyone for be more active.

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Player
Reviewing

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Player
Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom