Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chico.

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Kiko Garcia

2. Your age

3. Time zone

GMT+8

4. Average online per day

8 Hours

5. Your Discord

Kiko#0592

6. Your Nickname

Kiko Meister

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to became and admin to improve the RP in server. I also want to make the community better through helping and giving advices to new people in the server. I want resolve problems that needs to be addressed.

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths are my leadership skills, communication skills, team player, responsible, risk taker and I am a people person. I always achieve to be the best and never settle for less. I am always open to new ideas and I also like to give my ideas or recommendation to make something better.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

My greatest weakness is my lack of confidence. There are times that I tend to shy away from things that I know. But I am addressing it by making my voice or ideas be heard so I gain confidence.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I am very much ready to leave RP to become admin and help creating and building a great community.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am very much ready to sell business that I own

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved
  • You have admin assistant interview at 16:00 ST 4/12/2021 Please join the VC 15 mins before the interview starts .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom