Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Geralt rivia
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Nov 9, 2022
Time
19:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ziUvNO0

Geralt rivia

Player
Player
i used to play on the server long back, i tried to log in recently and cudnt log in cuz i was banned, me and my brother used to play on the same pc, also i used to log into my friends acc to collect daily reward but back then i didnt know the rules very well, after i tried to log in today after about an year ig and i was informed by my friend tht those were against the rules and thts y i got a ban, Im sorry wont happen again, is there anyway u dus consider removing my ban, if there is any conditions to tht i wud gladly agree, Such as money wipe, I agree the money wipe

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
u are banned according to server rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom