Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
William Moriarty
Administrators nickname
Candy Enect
Date
Nov 10, 2022
Time
15:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/240758/

Meliodas_Gin

Player
Player
As u can see in the begin of the clip I got rammed from the Orage Car so as i Gangstar i have a reason to kill him because my Car 30 Mio worth so this is a euogh reason for me to kill him Because he is destroying it.
The black Car came then and I thought they were together because the guy in the Orange car did not care much about him and kept ramming me So it is normal for me to think that they were together, beside that the guy in the clip was taking to his friend on Discord (MG) even if his friend is not in the Game (Online) they were Taking about the Game because his Friend says he had 5.6 Million and without the debt that he should pay (Taking information from Discord ). And I dont think that his Friend wasn't Online because He knew exactly how much money he had

Tom Cloud

Player
Player
Moin,

your complaint is rejected. Yes, the player hit your car - but obviously not intentionally. This can also be caused by de-sync or laggs and such a circumstance is definitely not enough to kill him.

It is also no reason to kill the driver of the black car, because he has nothing to do with the situation.
Meta-gaming could also not be proven on the basis of the clips.

Complaint is rejected.

Kind regards,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom