Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

M4 Beast

Player
Player
Hello dear admin I got ban for cheat which is not the case on races (sphere of influence) and am holding a business for someone I don't wanna lose it or at least pay it. I didn't do any cheats or something is just the cars dynamics i did a race and the pov it cuts bc no enough space bc i keep the pov of race like a 5days on my pc and after delete them i was a racer since i've played this game thats my passion that i aalways play gta (grand rp or forza horizon 5) the problem is that i was more faster than the other racer the problem is that the other person is not holding dynamisme of the car thats why am faster mantien the car straight will be faster thats what i do. and hes not taking big range while returing you can see in this video how am taking big range while returning and keeping the car straight (
) i fully accept pc check (you can decide to unban me or wipe money and unban i have fluffy fingers's bussines in my hand
THANKS and i hope you understand me and help me

James Dunk

Fib Deputy,
Player
As a senior curator of administration I am going to have to not accept this forum as it is in the wrong section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom