Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abdalla naqbi
Administrators nickname
Ani Anderson
Date
Oct 22, 2022
Time
00;00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1000754524396453930/1040586430918959174/image.png?width=1119&height=630

justersupz

Player
Hi Admin team i got banned for general rule 4.1 for {Tracer} I wasnt know thats is not allowed so i remove it and i am so sorry please also i accept everything if u want to take my home and all my grand coins But please unban me And it will didnt be again please unban me only this time give me 1 chance I am so sorry and i remove it I love this server and this game please give me 1 chance I want to say it again i am so sorry it will didnt be again I hope u unban me .

justersupz

Player

Sorry for using twink account u can ban all my twink account but my real account dont ban it again i am sorry And see my pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom