Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miray_Glockz
Administrators nickname
Vamshi Reddiee
Date
Nov 11, 2022
Time
17:15
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/241881/

Miray C:

Player
Player
As you clearly see, i gave demand, leave or die 5 sec, then i told him once again to leave fast, but instead of leaving he started riding bike towards me, as you clearly see, he had weapons and his intention was to fight, teach that admin what is RDM and what isn't.

Miray C:

Player
Player
RDM means killing without anything, when you just go and kill someone, but that person knew that he was gonna die if he didn't leave, not even leave, his intention was to fight, as he checked his inventory to see his guns and ammunition, he was trying to approach me in close range and jump off bike with shotgun

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
As you clearly see, i gave demand, leave or die 5 sec, then i told him once again to leave fast, but instead of leaving he started riding bike towards me, as you clearly see, he had weapons and his intention was to fight, teach that admin what is RDM and what isn't.
Just to say admins have stated across all servers "Leave or die" isn't classed as a demand, thought I'd let you know

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Approved

Warning Will be Removed, Next time make sure to Give Clear Demands and Not "Leave or Die"
Admin will Provide you a Compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom