Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jenny Prada
Suspect ID
96463, 134626
Date of violation
Nov 11, 2022
Time of violation
17:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIK-nTS7ynA&ab_channel=Fe4RLESS

Kate Wixx

Player
Player
First of all we was standing in front my house and this guy VDMed us for no reason, I go to talk to him and he was so rude, then he start calling his family for a backup, I killed him and he start insult my parents, after killing them they returned after 4-5 minutes which it's called NLR, they came for revenge, and the revenge started by VDM and RDM, so we take our weapons out for self defense, after killing them again they returned for the second time for collecting POVs on us. and they called an admin before they came, as well they started provoking us to make us kill them again and again. Here are all the proofs that shows they make MASS rule break.

POV 1
POV 2
POV 3
Parent insulting Check your left chat.

Also I receive my punishment for RDM

POV when I received my punishment also while they called the admins and provoking.

Last edited:

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
First of all we was standing in front my house and this guy VDMed us for no reason, I go to talk to him and he was so rude, then he start calling his family for a backup, I killed him and he start insult my parents, after killing them they returned after 4-5 minutes which it's called NLR, they came for revenge, and the revenge started by VDM and RDM, so we take our weapons out for self defense, after killing them again they returned for the second time for collecting POVs on us. and they called an admin before they came, as well they started provoking us to make us kill them again and again. Here are all the proofs that shows they make MASS rule break.

POV 1
POV 2
POV 3
Parent insulting Check your left chat.

Also I receive my punishment for RDM

POV when I received my punishment also while they called the admins and provoking.
MG lollllll

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Approved.
ID 96463
will receive a punishment for VDM + NLR + GR 6.15
ID 134626
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 + GR 3.2
ID 158242
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 119560
will receive a punishment for Meta-gaming + RDM
Note: for provoking of ID 96463 and RDM of ID 85314 punishment is already issued for it before this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom