Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lawliet_Light
Administrators nickname
Georgia Gaitonde
Date
Nov 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/G7v5RB2

Lawliet33Group

Player
Player
So , today i logged in and what i see ? Im banned for 3 days. Good , i looked up and what i see Gen 3.2 ?! I dont remember parent insulting someone so i decided to ask the first name i saw on my ban msg. Its Christian Hill , he turned out to be Turkish which is fine , he thought im Turkish (he started responding me in Turkish) as well cuz maybe he thought i insulted someone in Turkish , we both got to the conclusion that im not Turkish (Austrian) and i cant speak it. So he told me to contact the real Admin who got me banned (Georgia Gaitonde) , so i did but she doesnt respond , then Chtistian adviced me to post an Complain , so im doing it now ! I wana ask Georgia when and how i did Gen 3.2 ? I wana see a proof , and also i wana gently ask even if she dont wana take down my ban , just to take it down till 13th (after that she can continue the punishment) cuz i rly wana buy my stuff from the Halloween event , otherwise RIP my millions of candies. Have a nice Day/Night to all Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom