Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
1. Your name IRL-Shamus

2. Your age-16

3. Time zone-US CT

4. Average online per day- 3-5 Hours

5. Your Discord- Jamol Jankins#6691

6. Your Nickname- Jamol Jenkins

7. Your ID- 4010, en1-181974

Additional information

Leader of... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I would like to be leader of Vagos because I have had lots of experience over the course of me playing. I haven’t been in any other organization other then gangs and plan to continue this trend. If I become leader I will devote all the time I have in making sure we can meet all the requirements, such as FZ raids. I would also like to get all of my members a secure amount of money to be able to buy what they want and also make sure that fairness is shown within my gang.

2. I will make sure to get the best set of HC to make sure we can prevent rulebreaks and keep the roleplay to the maximum at the same time. I will make sure all of my members know the rules to prevent gang warnings and to prevent them from getting warnings so they can stay in the gang. I will not risk rulebreaks and warnings just because someone shows prior experience. I will also help new members to learn the rules if they are unsure, or want to learn them to join.

3. I would like to make sure I have an active set of members to make sure we can help anyone in the gang at anytime. Doing this will ensure we have power over the ghetto and that we can bring Vagos to the top!! I will get the best set of turfers I can to ensure we can get 100% turfs.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization

1. I will discuss with my HC on how to handle different situations and issues that we might have and how to adjust them.

2. I will bonus people based on participation and how much the contribute to the gang.

3. I will have a set amount of rules you must know in order to be invited that all of my HC will go through.

4. All members of the gang are responsible for their own actions and will be expected to come to all events.

5. My turf deputy will receive most of the profits between his members as they do all the work.

————————————————————

Finally my goals for this term

1. 100% turfs

2. Number 1 turf team

3. Keep an average of 50 members online

4. Keep spray profit at 9K+ at all times

5. Win as many events as possible

Samm Cash

En1 Most loved | Mazhors Boyfriend
Player
++ Has been deputy and hc in many gangs and helped me learn how to play when I started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom