Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emir Lind
Suspect ID
70593 80652 83141
Date of violation
Nov 12, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgJPeh0Vek

grawiz

Die with memories not dreams
Player
Hello admin team
We give diment and shoot the friends of the friends who wrote the ID's on the hwy area, then these people can't shoot, they come in front of our house and shoot our family members. I demand these friends to receive warnings.

Note : Please let an admin who speaks Turkish be interested

grawiz

Player
Hello admin team
We give diment and shoot the friends of the friends who wrote the ID's on the hwy area, then these people can't shoot, they come in front of our house and shoot our family members. I demand these friends to receive warnings.

Note : Please let an admin who speaks Turkish be interested
Please watch in slow motion

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
First the players (id:70593, 80652, 83141) from my family. I will be say, they tried to cut the road. They can see in 2:22 (Proof Video). And they speaking in discord. You can hear the voice chat pushes. That is Metagaming. If you pay attention to these, I would be glad.

grawiz

Player
First the players (id:70593, 80652, 83141) from my family. I will be say, they tried to cut the road. They can see in 2:22 (Proof Video). And they speaking in discord. You can hear the voice chat pushes. That is Metagaming. If you pay attention to these, I would be glad.
There are no people playing on this server and not speaking on Discord. If you don't know Turkish, you won't understand.

Leroy Lue

What you do is the wish of what you will do.
Player
If you have confirmed the rights that you approved when entering the city. Discord etc when I'm in town. it is forbidden to use the application! And you admitted to using it.

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to Accept the report

ID 70593 will be punished for RDM

I did not see or the other ids were not visible when they were shooting on the POV

ID 72123 will receive a punishment for Metagaming​

Ani Pluxury

Player
Player
Report Rejected
Cannot conclude it as RDM cause ID is not visible of the person who started shooting from hill
ID 70593
will not receive any punishment
and
ID 72123
already got punishment for MetaGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom