Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Micheal Smiley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2022
Time of violation
9:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hgyvpn

Michael Smiley

Player
Player
He put out an AD that he was selling a house for 4 million . I had 3.2 million so I negotiated with him to sell the house for 3 million . After that he agreed and then told me to come over to the house . I went over to him and checked out the house . Since it was my first time buying a house he said "the code for the house is REBEL , save it so that you can pay taxes and stuff" . Obviously since it was my first time I thought that was legit and I agreed . We got outside to make the deal and he sells me a transport named "REBEL" . I thought that was the name of the house cuz he scammed me and told me that it was the name of the house so I pressed Y and bought the thing . I then told my friends that I bought a house with a sick name "REBEL" and they told me that I got scammed and instead I have bought a 48k government value vehicle , not a house . So yeah , I'm just furious cuz it was my hard earned money and I had spent hours and hours and a lot of nights of not sleeping and playing the game just to make that money . I want him permanently gone from the server .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom