Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carly Grey
Suspect ID
11747 4359 5932
Date of violation
Jun 19, 2021
Time of violation
6:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Uj76a2FKvAY

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
As you can see i am taking a break from being an admin as a gang member in Marabunta. We outnumber them 5 to 3 and we are in two cars. We tell them to step out of the vehicle and they get out with guns and instantly open fire on us which is Power gaming and no one in the car seemed to fear for their lives.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
This was not in fact power gaming on our side because we were being tailed for multiple minutes before hand, giving our supervising SWAT team captian enough time to set up before hand. We crashed, demands were first given to step out of vehicle, I (5932) and 11747 had our weapons ready in side the vehicle on patrol knowing what was going to happen as SAHP are prime targets for hostages as we only can patrol outside the city. When told get out we did as said, seeing 5 Marabunta Grande affiliates ready with weapons we opened fire as any officer in said situation would do.

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
2nd time I've seen SAHP wearing masks on duty today.... I thought this wasn't allowed outside of events??

tommy smalls

Player
Player
Speeding with no sirens on. I got a verbal warning for this before. Said make sure if im chasing or getting chased turn it on

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This thread is on Consideration. No Further Evidence is Needed!

Thank you for your complaint.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

IDs 11747, 4359 and 5932 will be jailed for Violation of FearRP Rules.

Complaint Approved. If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom