Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information

1. Nizar Sippi
  2. 27
  3. EST
  4. 10h-12 hours
  5. Nizar Sippi#6331
  6. Nizar Sippi

Additional Information
  1. Leader of Vagos
  2. Why do you want to be a Leader?
    1. I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 9 in Marabunta in server 1. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
    2. My family (I am leader of it) started at 140 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
    3. My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be leadership development as well as one on one training with college students insuccessful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.
  3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.
-SNOPIFAMILY-
ENG03Server Administrator

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

Application is not accurate along with Bunta application.
Make original/accurate one.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom