Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Travis Scoutt
Administrators nickname
NA
Date
Nov 14, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
na

PROTOTYP3

ESCAPING ORDINERY !
Player
Dear Curator of the project,

Respected Game Administration, Hello admins of this project, I hope you guys are doing well.
First of all I don't know in which section this ticket i can post.
Hope you will read it

I would like to apologize for my mistake and action, as I deeply regret it now.
Unfortunately i haven't received ban yet for this by my good luck. So i decided to report myself. 36314 is my main account since i was play the grand rp from my old laptop ,And its dead and i loose all data including Rockstar, I stop playing for while after that I started again grand rp with my Roommates pc and create an another account 85465 , When HE brought an another pc i brought his old pc then only i spend time in grand rp so i recovered my old account (36314) that i started, when i became an regular player in grand rp then only i realize about all these rules and mistake that i have done, so i humbly request to spare me from punishment, because grand rp is the only game i playing and I'm so addicted and attached to my character. If I'm given a chance then I will make sure that from this will not happen again.

Regards

Prototyp3

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
Didn't even understand what are you reporting if you are not banned. In case if you will be banned then open an appeal​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom