Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
David Ebrahim
Administrators nickname
ABBAS SHAN
Date
Nov 27, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/q316rqi

Al sura

Player
Player
I got false demorgon for nothing please remove the warning on me demorgon completed please remove the warning for nothing the car I stolen is Xproto the guy who report me is taken a revenge for some thing happened personal the guy who reported in media is taken personal revenge as you can see in this video the car I stolen was not in green zone you can also check in logs please remove my warning I know he is related with media and he didn't know any rule he thinks I stolen his car by metagaming but it was not he didn't know any rules and he didn't know the car I stolen was the option I got in darkweb please consider this else he will take revenge like this to me i understand that he reported me when I saw his last live please consider this and take necessary action I know he is a media guy please treat me same as he had treated

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If you don't read rules that doe snot excuses you - admin took correct decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom