Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SS CLASHER

Player
Player
Information.png

1. Your name IRL = Shivansh Singla
2. Your age = OOC - (16) , IC - (4)
3. Time zone = MST(UTC-07:00)
4. Average online per day = Exam days (3-4hours) week days (6-7hours) off days (8-9hours).
5. Your Discord = Gta Gamers #8928
6. Your Nickname = Sophia Federov
7. Your ID = 7475
unknown.png

image.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1) I want to become the leader of Los Santos Vagos because it was my first Organization in EN2 and EN1. As I have learned many things from this organisation.
2)I've been in a city for a long time now I have an experience of (EVERY) Legal or illegal organizations and I've been a High Command in almost every one of them e.g. I've been as of the Illegal Orgs I've been a Marabunta, Vagos and Bloods . I also have a great experience of gangs from EN-2.
3)I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1) I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing good and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.
2) We should give Bonus 2-3 times in every weeks to appreciate Gang members for their works and efforts they did for their Gang to motivate them and to increase their morale.

maxresdefault.jpg.11518eff6fd86d9ba4fb20401541a786.jpg

qfHaTRc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom