Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bone Cartell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 14, 2022
Time of violation
21:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6Ps8Zm1c-aw

smalife

Player
Player
First of all, we are committing a robbery with my family there, and the friend of the person we tried to rob was hitting us with a car many times and the room was driving the same brand as you. And we couldn't stand this rule violation anymore and started shooting at the person.Because even though we told the person to stop and get out of the vehicle many times, he continued to do it. And as POV looks like I'm flying out of there during the stripping and falling in front of you, you can see that as proof of what I just mentioned.

Dear Dylan, please take this into consideration when making the punishment.

Bone Cartel

Player
Player
jugular and the mercedes is the same car i dont know that ? you know very well how to lean back on a lie buddy nice try even jugular and mercedes is not the same open your eyes. Have good evidence behind you when defending yourself.

Dylan Gomez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to Accept the report

ID 8279 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 AND GR 3.2

When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom