Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Unknown_Unknown
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Jul 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/WHkpHFd

scid

Player
Player
Screenshot
imgbb.com

ID
Ingamename
Unknown_Unknown
Why were you banned?
General Rule 1.4
How long were you banned?
9999 days
When does the ban expire?
9821 days
Why should we unban you?
Dear mazhor, I was banned on the DE#01 server on July 10, 2022, with the reason; General Rule 1.4 I would like to thank you for the chance to write this unban appeal and for reading my explanation. I got banned on 10.07.2022 for 1.4 It is prohibited to have more than one additional account (Twinking) | Permanent ban on all additional accounts | Main account Bann banned 60 days. Unfortunately, I can't remember much of what I did because there's already much good time between the ban. I know, however, that I have made quite a few mistakes and have behaved quite idiotically and childishly to the administrators and also many players. But the biggest mistake I made was to get game benefits through game modifications. It was only a short time but it was completely unnecessarily stupid and absolutely cheeky towards the other players. I took a pretty big break to start now with a new chance on server 1. I am extremely sorry that I made such a mistake, unfortunately, I cannot reverse this mistake. I regret that I have been so careless with my accounts wich was already created and not sticked to the server rules. I learned from my mistake and will never do such a thing again, because I am rather angry with myself and about all the sanction that I have caused by it. My wish is to mitigate my sentence, which has been going on for 178 days. I have moved 1x already what might look strange in the account insight. I hope you can forgive me for the mistake and sort of agree on mitigation based on it. Yours sincerely scid

I just wanted to say that Jackson Clark does a really good job and always tries to be fair to the people. He made no mistake with this ban.

Vincent Xozis

Loyalty
Player
Hello,

you are involved in 1.1/1.4 and cheating cases.
We cannot unban people being included in these cases.

Waiting for curator of the project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom