Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Vella

Player
Player
Organization: LSPD

Name: Sam Escobar
Nationality: India
Place of Birth: Mumbai
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Brown
Tattoos: none
Strengths: Able to handle the situation, Great at negotiation work and good at fights.
Weakness: Can trust at anyone.
Life Story: Sam Escobar was born in India she was in the gang but her mother don't like to be in gang after that her family left India and shifted to Los Santos. After some week my big brother joined gang but at that time my mother doesn't say any single word to him. After some week my brother shot dead from LSPD officer then She thought she will take the revenge. Then she joined LSPD.

Career Story: Sam Escobar joined LSPD she started from very low rank. She learns how to arrest people how to tow vehicle and how to create ticket. She gave so much time. She met to that person who killed his brother. But at that time she kept his anger inside and treat thim very polite. Then she got to be in depression because after joining the LSPD she is very change she forgot the whole the things but now. She going back to her at that time position.

Outcomes:
1- Sam Escobar take the bribe upto (100k)
2- Sam Escobar will do illegal activity when she is on off duty.
3-Sam Escobar will take money from suspect and leave them while transport a 10-15
4- Sam Escobar go in Ghetto in on duty
5-Sam Escobar can lie to suspect that lawyer is not there but without giving any department

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom