Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Reporting META GAMING and COMBAT LOGGING.

Players nickname
Marshal Mg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 26, 2021
Time of violation
11:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3M1ShaTW6M

marshal

Player
Player
I am a youtube streamer and streams grand rp on youtube. I have an in-game issue. Last day when I stream grand rp and a guy comes to me by stream snipping (metagaming) and open fire at me and killed me without any warning or any reason. And also he leaves the city. I have the live proof. But I don't know the exact time of that.
I have attached my youtube live stream link with this threat.
Please check from the 44:32 timestamp of that live video.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If u have complain, make next time POV with exact violation which will contain like 2-3 minutes of video and not post link with whole 2 hours of stream
And ID 49738 will be punished for DM in City

David_ebrahim

Player
Player
I am a youtube streamer and streams grand rp on youtube. I have an in-game issue. Last day when I stream grand rp and a guy comes to me by stream snipping (metagaming) and open fire at me and killed me without any warning or any reason. And also he leaves the city. I have the live proof. But I don't know the exact time of that.
I have attached my youtube live stream link with this threat.
Please check from the 44:32 timestamp of that live video.
It's. Not me marshal athu metta gamingum alla monusa we cant rob any car without insurance it will be shown in darknet in phone in previous robbery of x proto it was not my revenge and I got the car in dark web and one thing it was not in green zone don't lie bro check this link or see from 49.10 time stamp in that rob day video and one thing in that talk about MRP when you asked in radio we where dead so I didn't reply don't think I didn't replay because of shy dead cannot speak in radio and I speak about it is your server because you do script and I will speak about any server good or bad and I also know to say worst words like myree _mone kunda nayinda mone kunnee and vera level theri don't think the rob was a revenge I don't know it was your car I don't care whose car I am going to rob I need money I know your car when my friend sent message that night dont say athu aa myreen ayirikkum eni aralum car theft akiyal

marshal

Player
Player

In 15:29 I parked the car. Just check this time stamp
Njan vandi park chaithath green zonel annu.
29:59 Just check this time stamp. And this time my car was stolen.

Top Bottom