Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

nezar sippi

Player
Player
1. your name : Nizar
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone IST/GMT
4. Average online per day weekdays 8 / 10 h
5. Your Discord : Nizar Sippi#6331
6. Your Nickname Nizar Sippi
7. Your ID- 1879

1. Leader of Bloods

2.Why do you want to be a Leader?
1 - I have the authority and experience in most organizations . i will get 100% turf and people will have a chalinge to stop me bc i have the best turf leader and he has the best team .

2. My family (I am leader of it) started at 74 in the city aat This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP and Fear rp comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.

Ex-Vagos I I Marabunta deputy leader I Ex-The families Deputy leader I HC of The bloods Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom