Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John McLovin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mayank
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: š¯™‡š¯™­š¯™£š¯™Ø#2120
6. Your Nickname: John McLovin
7. Your ID: 3672

1. Leader of
Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

ā†’ I would like to be a leader of Bloods Street Gang because as of now in EN3 Bloods haven't been the most active and I feel with my experience of being a High command and deputy in many illegal orgs I could bring back Bloods to the top with my exceptional leadership qualities and make sure everyone in my gang has fun and not break any server rules. I will make sure to do as many events a day possible. Let it be Clandestine, Store Robberies, FZ raids etc. I would keep the gang alive and active and make sure none of the players in the city get bored and can all have fun in the gang and make some extra money from the gang as well. I will also make sure to assign really good High commands and Deputies so that the gang runs well and smooth and there would be no chances of us getting disbanded because of dumb mistakes.

ā†’ I have been in many gangs before where I have seen new players getting bashed by others so I will make sure that with me being a leader I would help out all the new players in the city and help them learn the rules so they could have equal fun as others as well.

ā†’ Last but not the least I will make sure that Bloods would be the most active gang in the city. Always doing events, Roaming around in ghetto doing Graffiti, and most importantly to get a really good turf team as I would be aiming for 100% Turfs as well.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

ā†’ I would make a list of questions every high command would have to ask the players wanting to join the gang to make sure whoever is joining Bloods is familiar with the rules.

ā†’ I would keep really good High commands and Deputies to make sure people only who know the rules and actually are willing to be active would join the Gang.

ā†’ And Lastly would keep a Strike system for people breaking rules and not being active

1st Strike= Verbal warning for not attending events
2nd Strike= Demotion for not being active
3rd Strike= Kick or Blacklisted from organization depending on the Situation

THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION

cf6bbb2dce704650bfe8c29c31b24b64.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom