Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Majestic Rey
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 19, 2022
Time of violation
13:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/78z58c7WJTM

Majestic Rey

Player
Player
hello admins, we working as collector and we find victim and we try to speak with rp but they start non-rp demands and he killed me and finished me by mercy killing

bigmahdi

Bravo six going to DARK
Player
Hello there, also i was participate it and they giving me non rp counting and i just tried to explain for them but they didnt listen to me and start non rp counting and kill and finished me, and there is my POV too

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
there is rp situation we are protecting the pannels and demands were given and request his bodycam of 15mins he breaked NLR

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
Hello there, also i was participate it and they giving me non rp counting and i just tried to explain for them but they didnt listen to me and start non rp counting and kill and finished me, and there is my POV too
meta gaming caught on 4K and also unrealistic demands from them

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
First of all if it is a rp situation then why you guys are using discord its literally meta gaming

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
And here coming to non rp demands
its rp you guys came to collect debt i gave demands and i shooted you guys and you guys came before my friend was saying literally you guys didn't follow nlr rule

bigmahdi

Bravo six going to DARK
Player
we using discord bcz we talking another language and all leave it to admin. and no one in minutes 10 come for stealing solars :/

bigmahdi

Bravo six going to DARK
Player
And here coming to non rp demands
its rp you guys came to collect debt i gave demands and i shooted you guys and you guys came before my friend was saying literally you guys didn't follow nlr rule
anyone come to the fam you must bring your gun and tell them to leave? then where is the rp gaming?

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
meta gaming caught on 4K and also unrealistic demands from them
bro how its gonna be unrealistic there are solar panels and they came to debt there is 2 rp situations like one was they came for debt money and for solar panels its realistic demands

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Rejected

You are tresspassing on their property, that is valid demand. and killing you is not mercy killing since they are not your friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom