Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miray C:

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Giorgi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +04:00 (T'bilisi)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear): 12:00PM - 12:00 AM
5. Average online per day: 5-8
6. Your Discord: HSkill#2459
7. Your Nickname: Lux Luminosity
8. Your ID: 6944
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section: None

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become administration assistant to help people with my knowledge on GrandRP, answer their questions, give good advices, i am player as well and i see that waiting time is big on questions, sometimes i had to wait 10 minute to get answer, so here i am. I don't want to switch to Administrator, i will be administrator assistant for all the time.
2. What are your strengths?: I'm quick, good in multitasking, have big knowledge on GrandRP, I like helping people and i'm very polite.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: Insomnia and i'm kinda lazy sometimes as everyone.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: I want to be administrator assistant.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?: Nothing yet.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Not looking for admins with your specifications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom