Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dede Korkut
Administrators nickname
Arthur_Mack
Date
Nov 20, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.hizliresim.com/5cji5hl

DedeKorkut

Player
Player
I had a 1 week ban with my first account before, my in-game id 77633, my ban will be opened tomorrow. During this time, I was having a good time with my friend on another account because I enjoyed it immensely. I haven't tried to send only 100k to my ban eater account (77633) to see if it can be processed. The reason I did this was to find out if my account is still active. Please put a lot of effort into my account in a short time. I made a mistake unknowingly. You admins know better that 100k is not an important amount for this game, I already had more than 100k in the second account I opened to spend time. If my intention was to break the rules, I would send them all to my first account. If I had the intention of cheating, I could have sent the money to someone else, but I didn't. My aim was just to see if my account will be banned tomorrow, is it functional. Please unban my account number 77633. The only thing we can't buy in this life is time, so I spent a lot of time on this account in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom