Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank White
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Nov 21, 2022
Time
10:13
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/nYzZgxT.png

jancic

Player
Player
My forum acc named "racoon" was perma banned from forum.
I am a player on balkan Grand roleplay server. My ingame name is Frank White, I am a well respected player and I never broke any rules. I am a roleplay gamer since samp 2013.
Couple of months ago i was deputy head in LSPD and there were people who tried to set us up. They couldnt do it. There was a thing on forum after a couple of tries, admins rejected it and tomorrow Abraham accepted it even if it was against the rules.
I made a complaint on Abraham on grand forum. I wasnt using any vulgural or offensive words. I was expressing my opinions on how to make server a better place for roleplay. Abraham took offensive and banned me instantly.
Now i m still on high positions in the game, only without forums. I even wanted to try english server, but i couldnt do it because i couldnt make any new forum profile or use existing one.
I tried contacting admins, telling them that I am sorry if they felt offensive. But for 2 months I got no reply.
I am trying really hard to maintain my positions, i was always teaching new people rules, spent hundred of hours of teaching people. I really think I dont deserve this.
I expected from admins atleast a reply, but i got nothing, and there is no one that could do anything.
I hope i will get a reply from you and i will know if I am able to play on Grand or not. Atleast I would know.
Regards for beatiful servers.
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom