Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Camero

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Bryan Maunder
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+10
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : 8:00pm - 11:00am
5. Average online per day : 10 hours+
6. Your Discord : Alpha Gold#3753
7. Your Nickname : Alpha Gold
8. Your ID : 3245
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I joined this server around a year ago now and I've learned from past mistakes what to do and what not to do. I want to become an admin because i think i am ready to take the next step in Role play and help those new people that are in need and i want to make sure the city is clear of rule breakers. when i first joined Grand RP on en1 i was lost i had nothing and new nothing, i met some nice people and they got me on my feet and helped me get everything i needed and more, another reason i want to be admin is because i can help people that were in my shoes if they every need help.
2. What are your strengths?
2,a) I have good communication skills
2,b) I speak English really fluently
2,c) i am calm in every situation no mater the situation
2,d) i am really good at problem solving skills.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
3,a) I HATE liars
3,b) i am Honest in all situations no matter the cost
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am always ready
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes, i dont have a business
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No i am free as I will ever be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom