Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

josh ootk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Josh McConnell
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 10 hours minimum
5. Your Discord SilentSlushy#9354
6. Your Nickname Josh OotK
7. Your ID 5415
Additional information
1. Leader of
OotK Family and have been high command in vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to help gang members learn how to actually make money after speaking to ADMINS who he told me how many gang members go to him saying there broke without knowing the best way to make money and i would also like to lead the gang so that people do not get screwed over by greedy and selfish people only in it for the money i have had my fair share of bad times in gangs with terrible leaders/HC and i want to be the complete opposite if i am leader . i also have a large ground of friends who have stated that i should apply for this as we want to be able to have a fun time in the city and not have to feel like we are doing stuff for the sake of it.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I honestly just want to treat people with respect due to events that have happened in other gangs alot of people are leaving after being treated as expendable i want to make everyone feel valued and welcome in my gang and also make it as fun as possible for the people involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom