Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntinyou

Jorden Harrison
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jorden
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone MST
4. Average online per day 10+hr
5. Your Discord HuntinYou#1329
6. Your Nickname jorden harrison
7. Your ID 14187
Additional information
1. Leader of... lspd
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
1. I would like to see lspd working better as a org, with recruitment and daily activities I feel like this is possible.
2. I feel like I can do the job, and I'm very active. I have some ideas in play and some friends that are active as well to take some HC positions.
3. I know the current leader has stepped down, so I'd be willing to leave FIB and give this position a try starting with recruitment drives and assigning current officers specific duties

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
I think lspd needs to have more active officers doing parking and traffic enforcement, it seems a little lawless in the city at times.
I believe more frequent recruitment and training will lead to better RP, as the officers will have a better understanding of how to handle situations also have the numbers to handle said situations.

Appreciate your time in reading this, I fully expect to be denied but maybe some of the things above can be useful to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom