Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrittik Sess

Medusa
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hrittik
2. Your Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Hrithik#9669
6. Your Nickname: Hrithik Sess
7. Your ID: 2380

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i) Illegal Orgs have always been my alignment in the city and I have spent more than a year in the two cities serving as High Command(Deputy of Families, Ballas) which has given me a ton of experience to now lead the Illegal Org.

ii) My long term experience has led to me being exposed to a lot of good and well-known people in the city which will ensure that the Org that I put forward will have a very strong leadership to take it ahead.

iii) I want Marabunta to get back its lost respect and be the most active gang in the city and induce a fear of gangs in the hearts and minds of LEOs.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I would like my High Commands to recruit people who at least know the rules of the city and are focused on interacting with people, more than just going out in the ghetto and killing them. The essence of RolePlay will only be felt, when the events like Gunstore, Store Robbery, Battleship, Submarine and all others are conducted in heavy numbers and within proper rules.

That's all for my application, thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom