Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hector Sword
Administrators nickname
Lebron Puluxry
Date
Nov 23, 2022
Time
Proofs
none

Hektor

Bussines Man
Player
Hello,
Today, I was banned within the time specified by the admin friend whose name I shared. today
I understand that the return of items identified as (stolen) is mandatory and is left to the discretion of the admin against penalty if the player does not return them. However, at this point, our friend did not show any warning to the complainant or the player in any way. I trust game knowledge but at this point I would like to make a review. If we can get the items within the specified time, it's the gang leader's choice. If I buy items for the gang I joined within the specified period, I think I have the right to do so, and even if there is an anti-spam situation at this point, I think that the application I mentioned in my first messages is in question. point. The player opens a POV, leaves the items he wants and does not receive this penalty directly. I want to get information from a real admin on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom