Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricky Gambino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 21, 2022
Time of violation
14:40
Proofs
https://www.reddit.com/user/Spare-Improvement444/comments/z2wq8p/business_scam_by_player_16956/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
I want to complain over player who scammed me to swap business by giving incorrect daily weekly and monthly income of his business. I was told that the business daily profit was 20-40k up to 90k for 7 days. (See Reddit link.) I sent player 16956 a photo of the profit of my income for the taxi company. (See Reedit Link) After we swept business, I look at my new business and it showed that it only made 3000-5000k a day and not 20-40K. (See Reddit link) I would argue that are "Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard" By consciousness operate in a grey arear of the law for his own gain. I have used real live money to get the company. There for I ask to swap business back, in that way no one will lose anything by it. I have attracted the screenshot and video. I have given him possibility to swap back but he did not want to, swap business back. All I want is to get my company back.

Last edited:

Frenkie Hope

Warning Club 51158
Player
Proofs should be uploaded on youtube.com or streamable.com and The screenshot should be uploaded to imgur.com

Asa

The head bag guy!
Player
And it's already been 2days. You can't report after 2days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom