Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Organization: FIB

Name: Nahum Zahavi
Nationality: US
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: White (Zombie)
Hair color: Gray
Tattoos: On hands legs and on the lips.
Strengths: hardworking, kind, easy learner.
Weakness: a little bit toxic when I get mad.

Life Story: Nahum Zahavi was bornd as a boy to a family where they couldn't afford a home. His mother passed away when he was 17. So His father took all the responsibility on him. Nahum and his dad keep live in los santos but deep in Nahum hart he missed to his mom so much. Before she died , she was with Nahum 24/7. They had so much staff they did as mom and son. So her death we really hard for him. After his mom death, Nahum promised to himself that he will never show any love or weakness to any person on the planet. But in his 22 birthday he met the love of his life. They was together for long time. After a while she cheated on Nahum and Nahum was broken. After that he never fell in love until today. But Now he is rich have a nice career and all the girls want him. But he promised to himself that he will never love a women as a gf again. Now he wanted to change his gender so that’s what he did. He did it because his mom passed away he didn’t had a woman character in thos days. but today he came back to be a man like the good old days.

Career Story: Nahum Zahavi was in ems in his 18. He learns how to treat and help ppl in the best way but in 1 day all of his ems career changed he left and wanted to become a undercover agent in fib. And that’s what he did. He was a undercover agent and thought his life will change, but they didn’t fib ppl didn’t like him the thought he was worthless so he left fib and came to LSPD. he was SAWT agent he had fun and friends. But he just didn’t found himself in the cops side so now in thos days he came back to ems and helping ppl and teaching them how to treat to the human body. and then he wanted to comack to the action life so nahum is now a 00 Agent in FIB.

Outcomes:
1. Receive bribes when necessary including offering myself as victim to criminal friends.
2. Go to Ghetto while off duty/Undercover and hang out with he's old Criminal friends in illegal activities(including ones with tattoos)(undercover only using makeup with personal equipment)
3. Pick up illegal guns from operations and sell them in Black Market for profit , also be able to make use and exchange illegal items (all types including drugs , weapons ,vests etc...)
4. Providing Classified Information to gangs in exchange of money.
5. Can release prisoners , Reduce their time , or help in any thing they need in jail/arrest depends on mood or for a bribe.
6. Can search suspects for their bodycams, and destroy them by smashing them on the ground. (using /try)
7. Will be able to get involved in criminal activity when undercover to gain evidence in order to build a file.
8. Will be able to use WH for undercover operations (only for FIB purposes)
9. Can lie to suspects about calling a lawyer and still process them without identifying myself with the ID and without a lawyer.
10. Kidnap anyone who i like to to torture him and get information that might help for myself / org , including planting illegal goods on suspect, including truth serum (/try max twice a situation according to the rules.).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom