Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Illegal Modifications OR cheats | ID: 972

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hennessy Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 30, 2021
Time of violation
20:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt4PUxXqfms

ChillinYo

Player
Player
So.. Ballas were hosting their orgs official event and I went to it and we got matched against Vagos.. which I wanted. Then the stuff they was doing was sus until 1 of them randomly sprayed me through an object you cannot shoot through.

Go to 3:32 in the video (posted below)

Proof its her:

Once she realized she hit me she fled I assume she knew she fucked up but RIP. It's rather an illegal redux which is not allowed or cheats? I'm not sure, you decide.

JamesM

Player
Player
Ou My bad i have some sort of redux but it does opposite i call it Dedux, it deletes some unused Textures in order to boost FPS like it does about +20 Fps (my PC is very shit and :(( ) and i didnt realized my bullets could go through them i thought it will be blocked by that texture but i was wrong im truly sorry you had to experience this but after all it didn't affected combat soo much i just gave you 20 dmg and you got heal, again im truly sorry you had to see that. This is how i see that place (also i didnt know that redux isnt allowed it isnt in rules, this redux dont delete drug/drunk effects) ill delete this Dedux to make sure that wont happen again <3 . https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/859867879805681724/915861141043957770/unknown.png

Last edited:

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 972 will receive a punishment for General Rules 4.1
  • It is forbidden to use any kind of software which gives you any advantage.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint
CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom