Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dominic Paradice
Administrators nickname
Bob Bonkers
Date
Nov 25, 2022
Time
17:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5wysLBX

Grammy

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Pluxury,

I was banned today for reason "gym bot", I would like to explain the situation.

I was at the beach gym for maxing up my power skill, Bob Bonkers said he was trying to talk and doing other stuffs to check I was using bot or anything but actually I was pressing the E key while watching a movie on phone and also I kept my headset down so couldn't hear anything as he tried to talk and my whole focus was on the phone away from the screen. Saying this because I am much good with computer stuffs and can type really fast and also I can multi-task with things like this happened, so I was watching a movie while pressing the E on same time and focus was all in my phone. I don't use any bots nor any advantage of it.

So kindly get through this and help me out of it in no time. I will be looking forward about this.

Yours, Dominic Paradice

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
We hear such stories daily, those all are completely fake ones
u clearly used BOT/macros/Script
next time on such violation will be perma ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom