Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rima Sanz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 25, 2022
Time of violation
20:52
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/255585/#post-906844

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
first thing i agree that i killed the victim in unscripted green zone with proper demands.
but the thing is im a debt collector i was chasing this guy and this guy entered unscripted greenzone....so i issued proper commands before i shoot him (anyway he manupulated trimmed his pov to save himself) even i mentioned im a debt collector and i need to collect debt from him...he acts like he was afk but in real he was waiting for me to shoot him to record this manupulated pov...and yes i shot him with proper demand because we both are in rp situation he entered unscripted greenzone while rp situation is going on...later i revived him asked him to dont move but he did meta gaming and asked his frnd to help him and he took him to bloods hq...so again they entered unscripted greenzone while im chasing and finally he ended with combact log infront of me in bloods hq.

Finally what i conclude is first ask the person who posted forum for proper evidence, its not fair to punishing with trimmed pov.

He did multiple rule breaks :
* Entered GreenZone Twice while in RP Situation
* meta gaming while unconscious by calling his friend for help
* combat log

So, if possible ask him to submit complete pov of this situation. i got punished already 😢
unfortunately, its not circle event so i didnt got the pov bt the victim has...so i request you to ask him to submit the pov of complete situation without trim..im confident he wont post because he did multiple rule breaks and trimmed and manupulated the pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom